Xbox gift cards are available for CY.SEND users to purchase from anywhere in the world.
Xbox is a Microsoft video game brand spanning three video game consoles, games, streaming services and more. Xbox launched in 2001 with the original Xbox console.
Xbox Gift Cards, are a great way to get the latest games and entertainment from the Microsoft Store. Once you redeem your Xbox Gift Card to your Microsoft account, use it to buy the latest games, map packs, movies, TV, music, apps, and more from any participating Microsoft Store.
- You can’t use the Xbox Gift Card to purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription or other subscription services directly.
- You can’t use the Xbox Gift Card to purchase content from the Xbox 360 Marketplace or Xbox 360 content on the Xbox One.
- When you purchase an Xbox Gift Card, make sure that the currency you use matches the currency associated with the recipient’s billing account. Otherwise, the recipient will be unable to redeem the gift card.
- If you redeem an Xbox Gift Card in a country that doesn’t match the country associated with your billing account, you won’t be able to use those funds.
- The funds in your Microsoft account can’t be transferred after you redeem your Xbox Gift Card.
- You can’t use funds in your Microsoft account to purchase physical goods from online stores.
Select a payment method convenient for you from 300+ payment methods from the whole world, including PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Neteller and many more.
Buy Xbox gift card